Today I will share with you some tips that can help you avoid becoming a victim of fraud by a legal supplier.
A legal representative should always look after your interests. If you distrust the person or institution, change your legal representative.
Once you hire a legal representative:
1. Never sign applications, petitions or any other blank documents.
2. Never sign documents you do not understand.
3. Never sign documents containing false statements or inaccurate information.
4. Always obtain copies of all documents they prepared and submitted on your behalf.
5. Never pay the representative without you getting a receipt.
Remember that it is up to you to take precautions that can save you money, protect you from fraud, and help you take the right legal steps.
Follow these tips and you will soon achieve the American dream!